Neptune Bars Privacy Notice
Name: Matthew Butler
Address: 35 Bagham Place, Chilham, Canterbury, Kent CT4 8DF
What type of information we hold
We currently collect, process and store the following information for our newsletter sign up:
- Contact details
We currently collect, process and store some or all of the following information for our enquiry form:
- Contact details
- Phone Number
- Event Details (if given)
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us:
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To send newsletters from time to time
- To administer our business and support those who work with us
- To comply with legal or regulatory requirements
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time by contacting email@example.com
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legitimate interest.
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Supply you with our products and services
- Send invoices and payment reminders to you
- Deal with enquiries and complaints
- Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
We do not share personal information.
How we store your information
- Your information is securely stored electronically.
- We will only keep information about you during the term of our contract and following termination, 2 years.
- At the end of our retention period, we will securely destroy your information.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113